Work Related Injury – NT

The Northern Territory has strict regulations in relation to injury law. Therefore, it is crucial that you obtain the assistance of a specialist injury solicitor in order to ensure that you receive your just compensation entitlements under the Northern Territory’s injury law.

If you sustain a work related injury you need to immediately report the accident injury claim to your employer and seek medical attention. If you sustain an industrial injury over and above your compensation entitlements, it is important the accident injury claim is reported to ensure that WorkCover undertake any necessary investigations with regards to negligence.

Once an accident injury claim is lodged and accepted, you will be entitled to receive a proportion of your wages for the period you are unable to work plus all approved medical expenses. If you sustain a permanent injury you could well be entitled to lump sum compensation payment, and under the law you are entitled to the services of a personal injury lawyer such as Claim Lawyers, initial advice will be supplied completely free of charge.

In certain circumstances if the injury sustained is severe you might also be entitled to pursue a common law negligence claim. This would more than likely result in you receiving a substantial compensation payout for the injury at work. Time limits do apply to common law claims, so contact Claim Lawyers today for assistance with your claim under Workers Compensation for an work related injury.

The most common work related injuries sustained in the manual workplace is a back injury. A large percentage of back injuries do result in a permanent injury and therefore a lump sum compensation is received by the workers under Workers Compensation. A specialist injury lawyer from Claim Lawyers is able to assist in with all workers compensation claims and injury at work claims including any bodily injury, brain injury, back injury, broken limbs, repetitive strain injuries, etc.

The best way to find out more about this topic is to talk to a specialist injury lawyer. Claim Lawyers specialise in injuries at work and workers compensation claims.

If your enquiry is not related to making a claim for compensation or compensation for injuries, we are unable to assist you. We ONLY specialise in Personal Injury claims and suggest you contact Legal Aid of the Law Society to find a specialist in other areas of law.

Nothing in this website should be construed as legal advice and is simply general introductory information. Please contact Claim Lawyers for advice specific to your circumstances.

close slider

Tell us about your Claim